anylitics

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I want, I wish, I will, I am

There is a big difference with these 4 phrases.  It makes a huge difference in the way you use them and it will keep you from success or propel you to it. 


Correct wordsI Want

"I Want"  When using this phrase for anything it really means that you want something but have a feeling your not going to get it for some reason or another.  "I want a Ferrari" (but they are so expensive I don't think I could get one).  This will also tell the sub-conscience mind the same thing and the sub-conscience thought of I don't think I could get one will come true.

I Wish

"I Wish"  If not moved out of this state of thinking, it just becomes an empty dream.  The "I Wish" factor is a hope that someday, some how it will magically appear to you with out any work to achieve it.  Per the universal law, you keep something of value unless you give something of value.  i.e. Work for it.  The other side of this is moving it from the "I Wish" status to the "I Am" status tells your sub-conscience mind and the universe that you are now putting in the effort and your sub-conscience mind will start to work on it as well 24/7

I Will

"I Will" is one of the phrases that is probably the most used and the most misunderstood.  The "I Will" phrase is a phrase that is actually holding you back.  I denotes that you will do it later. "I will have a Ferrari (later when I have time to work on it)  It does not have a burning desire to back the statement.  This is not a phrase you should use when doing any self talk, affirmations or writing out your definite major purpose.

 So what is the key phrase........

I Am

"I Am" is the best phrase to use when creating goals or a purpose.  It simply tells the sub-conscience mind and the universe that you already have what you desire, you are putting in the work and you're just waiting for delivery. 

Read the statements below. 

"I want a ferrari"
"I wish for a ferrari"
"I will get a ferrari"
"I am driving my ferrari"
What do you feel after each one?  Be conscience of your feeling after each statement and you will notice that the last one has a positive and inevitable feel to it. Using the right words is just as important to your sub-conscience mind as oxygen is to you.

Love Ya
-Brian











No comments:

Post a Comment